Tuesday 22 July 2008

BATMAN : THE DARK KNIGHT







































BATMAN : THE DARK KNIGHT

My Rating
7.0 (out of 10)

My Review
Gadgets : Awesome [10]
Joker : Great [9.5]
Harvey Dent : Good [8.0]
Lucius Fox : Not bad [7.0]
Alfred : Not bad [7.0]
Batman (Bruce Wayne) : CRAP! [5.0]

What I get from this movie is :
Batman is stupid and Joker is amazing..
(well at least 10 of my friends will agree with me)

and another thing is :

"Even a Good Man doesn't always get good things"
- sometimes crap! happens to a good man -

"It's our response to bad things that makes us that man"
- if your response is good, you'll be a Good Man -
- if your response is bad, you'll be a Bad Man -
- if your response is bat, you'll be a Bat Man -
- if your response is psychotic smiles, you'll be a JOKER -

"Don't be so serious, let's put some smiles on it!" =)

No comments: