Monday 23 February 2009

How do you pray?


warning : explicitly religious material


this time I wanna talk about prayers..

first, let me ask you these questions :

how many of you guys say your prayers everyday?
and how many of you guys get the answers everyday?


well, it's good to get the answers everyday..
but it also is good if you don't get the answers everyday because God always answers our prayer in either one of these 3 ways :
1. Yes
2. No
3. Yes, but wait for My time

if the answer is "yes", then you'll get what you're asking soon..
if the answer is "no", then you'll never get what you're asking..
if the answer is "yes, but wait for My time", then you'll get it later.. just be patient..

okay, let me share this passage, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." [Mark 11:24]

many of us just pray and pray without even believing that we'll get what we're praying for..

many of us just wait without having faith in the prayers..

as for me, I'm quite often doing that thing.. and yes, it's natural..
sometimes we don't even mean what we're saying or doing..
and I mean it..

and that's why sometimes we don't get the answers..

imagine if you are God and you hear that kind of prayer, what will you do?
well, if I am God, I will never answer that prayer..
why?
because inside that prayer I couldn't find the faith.. he/she just doesn't believe that I can answer his/her prayer..
so, why should I answer it?

well guys, today I just want to tell you, "Mean it and believe it everytime you pray.."
because God Himself has told us that whatever we ask for in prayer, as long as we believe it, then we'll get it..

God bless you.. =)

No comments: