Friday 15 April 2011

spchlss


can I just take back my words?
can I just pretend like nothing has ever happened?
can I just wish that you're still mine?
can I be with you for all the time?

-sigh-

we said, "it's the best to obey.."
we said, "sometimes to make other people happy, we need to sacrifice our own feeling.."
and we said that we can still go on this way..
can we? is this the way we want?

-sigh-

I'm not feeling okay.. not at all..
not even feeling like eating.. I lost appetite..

-sigh-

ah, Dia pasti lagi ngeliat dari sana..
Dia pasti masih ngedenger doa2 gw.. doa2 kita..
dan Dia pasti punya rencana..

tapi masih banyak yang belum bisa gw terima.. kenapa begini kenapa begitunya itu yang ga bisa berenti muter2 di otak..
gw masih ga bisa ngelepas elo.. kita..

-sigh-

nope! I don't want to blame anyone for this.. coz, really, there's no one to blame here..
we both right, we both wrong.. we both chose this..
God? well, we know that He's always right.. He's never wrong.. so we can't blame Him either..

-sigh-

condition, maybe..

culture, maybe..

religion, maybe, is the one that's responsible for all this mess..

yes. blame this on them!

-sigh-

I want you.

-sigh-

I want us.


-sigh-

...

No comments: