Monday 20 September 2010

kepercayaan; lebih penting daripada.......


so yeah, it's been a while since I wrote the last entry..
I hope all things are going well with you guys.. =D
life is pretty boring for me.. it's also pretty annoying sometimes..
but then it won't stop me from breathing and be grateful..
and I hope you'd do the same too.. =D

ah! susyeh bener pake bahasa inggris! haha..

mari kita ngomongin tentang kepercayaan..
let's talk about trust..

kemaren, hari minggu, abis balik dari gereja, gw jalan sama temen2 gw, ngerjain project rahasia yang lebih penting daripada ngurusin masalah indonesia malaysia..
dan abis ngerjain project itu, gw ama 3 orang temen gw makan bareng..
dan percakapan ini terjadi waktu makan bareng itu..

*dengan sedikit perubahan kata2*

A: "giving trust to someone is giving someone the right to destroy your life.. or in other words, you're giving your ATM card with the pin number to that person.."
B: "yep.. dan kalo ada orang yang mau cerita macem2 ke kamu tentang the shittest thing in his/her life, itu berarti dia udah percaya sama kamu.. even if that person says "I don't know why I'm telling this thing to you..""
A: "right.. sometimes we don't need to say "I trust you.." to let people know that we trust them.."
B: "ho'oh.. cukup dengan ceritain hal2 yang ga bisa kita ceritain ke banyak orang, kita dah kasih tau orang itu kalo kita percaya sama dia.."

dan itulah yang namanya kepercayaan..

sometimes we don't realize this fact that if we tell our weakness to someone it means that we are giving that person a chance to destroy our life..
and most of the time, even if we know that fact, we still dare to tell our weakness to that person.. why? it's simply because we trust that person..

humm..
let me rephrase it the other way around..

sometimes we don't realize the fact that if someone tell his/her weakness to us it means that he/she is giving us a chance to destroy his/her life..
and most of the time, even if he/she knows that fact, he/she still dares to tell his/her weakness to us.. why? it's simply because he/she trusts us..

I used to ask myself at night, "why would that person told me that story?"
but then I got the answer yesterday, "it's because that person trusts me.."

"He who keeps a sin covered is looking for love; but he who keeps on talking of a thing makes division between friends." [Proverbs 17:9]

I did forget this bible verse for so many times.. and that's the reason why I lost some of my friend..
and I don't want to lose another you, my friend..

di bahasa indonya, ayat itu bilang, "Siapa menutupi pelanggaran, mengejar kasih, tetapi siapa membangkit-bangkit perkara, menceraikan sahabat yang karib." [Amsal 17:9]
dan itu berhubungan erat dengan kepercayaan..

seseorang yang udah pernah cerita ke kita tentang pelanggaran2 dan kelakuan2 buruknya di masa lalu, orang itu sudah naroh kepercayaannya ke kita..
dan kalo kita entah dengan sengaja atau ga sengaja ngebocorin hal itu ke orang lain, itu berarti kita udah merusak kepercayaan orang itu..
dan kalo kepercayaan udah rusak, yang namanya persahabatan juga bakal segera berakhir secepatnya..

so this is the main point that I want to share to you guys.. and it means that you don't have to read all of this stuffs except this few words:
"JANGAN PERNAH BOCORIN RAHASIA ORANG LAIN etah sengaja atau ga sengaja.. JANGAN PERNAH CERITAIN AIB ORANG LAIN ke siapapun itu.. JANGAN PERNAH RUSAK KEPERCAYAAN yang udah dikasih orang ke lo.."

humm..

gw dah ga tau lagi mo ngomong apa.. gw sendiri udah cukup ketabok sama obrolan kemaren plus ayat amsal itu sendiri..
gw sendiri dah cukup nyesel atas apa yang udah gw lakuin selama ini..
dan gw ga pengen ada orang laen yang ngelakuin kesalahan yang sama ama gw..
so, yeah, itulah kenapa gw nulis blog gw kali ini.. supaya lo yang baca bisa belajar dari kesalahan gw yang mungkin udah kehilangan beberapa temen cuma gara2 mulut gw bocor..

stay blessed, guys.. =)

No comments: